**FOR LOCAL GERALDTON DELIVERY ONLY
Mould Remover & Sparkling Tile Cleaner
- Non caustic
- No SLS or phosphates
- No animal testing
- No propyl or glycol
- Readily Biodegradable surfactants AST4351
- Septic & Sewerage safe
- No Palm Oil
A wonderful cleaning prodcut which contains organic acids.
- Removes calcium, lime and rust deposits
- Natural and biological acids, NO harsh chlorine
- Kills and contains bacteria, algae, fungi and mould
- Cleans glass, aluminium, stainless steel, chrome and
- Use on shower screens, shower recess, sinks, floors and
- Removes soil
- Use enviroCARE Body & Hair or Sensitive Body & Hair
Cleanser and eliminate soap scum build up on your tiles and
glass screens, no more soap scum
- Added bonus of keeping drain pipes free from soap scum and
calcium build up
- Always use on a wet surface to minimise streaking
- Use as recommended for
- Biodegradable, grey water safe when used as recommended
How To Use
Apply to a WET surface & clean from top to bottom.
Rinse with fresh water.
Heavy Duty: Neat or dilute 1 part to 10 parts water.
Calcium on Glass: 1 part to 10 parts water.
For stubborn stains contact time with agitation will obtain best results.
DO NOT use on marble.
DO NOT leave on porous grout surfaces, chrome or other damaged surfaces.
Unique non hazardous de-scaling, cleaning, sanitising product that kills & controls mould, algae & fungi on tiles, shower screens & basins.
Organic acids should always be spot tested for suitability BEFORE use.
enviroCare Earth products have an enviable reputation for being of the highest quality, with consistancy of ingredients and proven usage since 1994.
We are proud of our history and will continue to adhere to these strcit standards, delivering the best environmentally responsible products to all Australians.
We have chosen to stand apart from the growing mega -mass of ordinary & 'green' products, which predominantly sell on price.
Instead we have chosen to stand on our principles and not sell out where our produts will not be valued for quality of ingredients and results.