**FOR LOCAL GERALDTON DELIVERY ONLY
Fruit & Veg Wash
- No phosphates
- No chlorine
- No animal testing
- Readily Biodegradable surfactants AST4351
- Septic & Sewerage safe
- No Palm Oil
Recommended for washing conventional and organic produce. Removes soiling, manures, fertilisers, waxes, herbicides and pesticides from the surface of fruit and vegetables. Follow directions on the label for better storage of produce.
- Removes wax, pesticides, gases, herbicides, chemicals, animal soiling and dirt
- Keeps fruit and vegetables in peak condition
- Very concentrated
- 2 to 3 drops to half a sink of water
- Once vegies are washed, pat dry and store in a cool dry place. Wrapping in kitchen paper or brown paper bags extends the life of fruit and vegies
- Don't use plastic bags to store fruit & vegies
- The very first product Dr. Ivy Bullen recommends to cancer patients (GP in Western Australia)
How To Use
Add 2-3 drops into 1/2 sink of cold water, using hands massage chemical residue off produce. Rinse in clean cold water with a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Drain on paper or cloth towel & store in refridgerator as particular product requires. Do not use closed plastic bags to store, wrap in paper towel or brown paper bag.
enviroCare Earth products have an enviable reputation for being of the highest quality, with consistancy of ingredients and proven usage since 1994.
We are proud of our history and will continue to adhere to these strcit standards, delivering the best environmentally responsible products to all Australians.
We have chosen to stand apart from the growing mega -mass of ordinary & 'green' products, which predominantly sell on price.
Instead we have chosen to stand on our principles and not sell out where our produts will not be valued for quality of ingredients and results.